Android Tablets Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have up for sale (and currently auctioning as well) a brand new in the box Pandigital Novel...received two today from Kohl's and I'm offering one of them for sale anywhere in the world. This is mainly for people outside of the USA who want a Novel but don't have access to it. Asking the normal retail price of $174.99 plus shipping charges. Shipping in the USA will be set at $7.50, and international shipping will be set at $40. As far as international shipping goes, if it costs any more than 40 I will pay it out of my pocket, and if it's any less than 40 then I will refund you the difference. I will only accept PayPal for payment, and your address has to be completely verified or no good. The device is also listed on eBay, and if it sells before any payments are received then your money will be completely refunded. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me and I'll respond ASAP.
http://badbrent.tastyspleen.net/SDC10688.JPGhttp://badbrent.tastyspleen.net/SDC10689.JPG

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
You do realize you're on a site where everyone is talking about getting these things between $100 and $130, right?There are stores selling it for $169 off the shelf too.Caveat Emptor.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I said that this is mainly for people who want the device overseas...not for those of us who can already get one. There are plenty of foreign members here.EDIT: SOLD for $170 plus shipping charges.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW, lawman, even if you are a moderator of this entire forum, going into somebody's for sale post and announcing what the normal sale price is, is a dick move. I know damn well what they're going for in the USA, as well as the next person generally. What were you trying to accomplish by that post anyway?

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Protecting members from getting ripped off. Members, including moderators, comment on various sellers - look up ali baba and ali express - and comment on the prices of devices from places all the time. Sorry if that offends you, but I'm not thrilled to see people possibly getting jacked by members on here. Not good for the site, not good for the device, and, as my friend's 5 year old would say, "Not very nice." As I recall, you got two for less than the retail price of one, and still had rebates coming, then sold one of them for "retail" - more than the thing costs in the store.As long as they know you're charging above retail for something still on the shelf, they get what they paid for. Looks like you got what you were asking, roughly, so it is what it is.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Considering the only people that can get the Pandigital Novel are people in the USA, my price plus shipping charges is completely fair. What isn't fair is a moderator of all people posting in a personal advertisement posting what I paid for the device and how much it is really worth like a fifth grader at a grocery store. I cannot figure out for the life of me what mentality you possess to make you do something this childish, especially considering your moderation status. Most adults with any kind of integrity would have private messaged me and had discussion through PMs. It doesn't really matter at this point though, the device was already sold for close to what I was asking. I'll be sure in the future to make sure everybody knows exactly what you paid for an item and where they can buy it cheaper in the future.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
I got kicked out of 5th grade.You posted the info in another thread. All I did was put it in one place.http://www.slatedroid.com/vbulletin...-call-from-Kohls-Raincheck-Novel-is-in!/page5Nothing personal. If I try to scam someone, you feel free to call me on it. I will call people on it, 100% of the time. ESPECIALLY given my moderator status. I'm moderating the chance that someone will find out later and get ticked off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.