Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I now have been using mine (m001) for a total of one day....I had a problem at first with the 1amp a/c adapter that came with the unit..it woud not charge the device. After reading here I went to Wallmart and purchased a universal a/c adapter and it hasbeen powering it all day today without any problems. My advise...throw away the a/c adapter he comes with yours and get one like this one..especially if it reads 1amp on the adapter.It should be a 1.5 amp. I attached a picture of the adapter I bought...I have now installed a bunch of software including Skyfire, Bejewed, IM+, memclean, Evernote and a bunch of others. I have not used adroid tha much before now..my phone is Touch Pro 2..but I did find this of interest. My Phone runs Windows Mobile 6.5 and there is an Android emulator for the phone...it installs on the memory card and makes a folder called..I think..appfolder...inside were some of the APK files I downloaded from the Android market including Bejeweled. I coped them to the SD card of the m001 and installed Bejewed that way. Since that worked it should work with others. Aso, if you have a ZIP file to install, rename the zip to apk filetype and then install it like normal off the memory card. So far I like the m001 now that I can get it charging. Hey, I noticed a lot of people talking about problems with wi-fi disconnecting. I bet these people are connecting with WEP. There have been]alot of issues with other phones dropping Wi-fi when WEP was used. I have WPA-2 in my house and all today I had no problems getting the m001 to stay connected. We'll see.

·
Registered
31 Posts
orlandotek;9185]Hey said:
alot of issues with other phones dropping Wi-fi when WEP was used. I have WPA-2 in my house and all today I had no problems getting the m001 to stay connected. We'll see.
I have two routers, BTHomeHub and Edimax - first one is using WEP, second one WPA2 - Eken never been disconnected.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.