hey thanks for the tips i tried it and it worked greatIt has come to my attention that some people aren't sure how to flash the old FWs to their PDP, so I thought I'd make a quick tutorial.
1. Download the FW you want for your PDP here onto your sd card.
2. Power down your device and put the sd card in.
3. Hold the power button and the volume + button until the Pandigital screen comes up. Let go of the power button, but hold on to the volume + button for 2-3 more seconds.
Note: Sometimes it will automatically apply the update so steps 4-6 may not be necessary
4. Hit the volume up key until the "Apply update" option is highlighted and press the volume - key.
5. Do the same for the update you want to apply.
6. Wait for it to finish, and when it's done, press the volume - key.
Note: The following steps are optional and require the deletion of system files.
7. As soon as the popup telling you to update your FW pops up, hit "Cancel."
8. If you don't have Titanium Backup, download it from the Market, or if you don't have the Market, from here.
9. Delete the "FW Update" app in Titanium Backup.
You're done! You have now successfully (hopefully) flashed an update (or downdate really)!