Android Tablets Forum banner
81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a rooted nova with GAPP 3.1.5, but i cannot get amazon app market. It wont even show up. Nexflix is on the search results but it will not let me download it (says not compatable). I really want amazon so I can get free apps of the day, and install apps I've already paid for. Please help
just remember that if you dont see the icon for super user in your APPS drawer on your tablet...then you have not rooted it properly.....you dont have to go to ANDROID market to get the amazon APP for their market place...you can go to amazon.com and have the link sent directly to your email acct...also just because you paid for some APPS on other devices from your amazon APPS..doesnt mean that they will work on your tablet as well even after rooting it..just a heads up....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks...but could someone please upload the file because im not having any success downloading it.
what R U using to download the zip file...R U using a laptop or a desktop ?or R U trying to download the file directly on the tablet ?? you will not be able to download the zip file on your tablet from a link that would show up in this forum..using the tablet..

·
Registered
53 Posts
but you know something weird though..I went to that mirror site for the updates and I could find the latest one for pr73 firmware but not the latest one for PR71 firmware...the only one that I saw for PR71 was for 9/26/2011 only...is your a PR 73 or a PR 71 ??

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
but you know something weird though..I went to that mirror site for the updates and I could find the latest one for pr73 firmware but not the latest one for PR71 firmware...the only one that I saw for PR71 was for 9/26/2011 only...is your a PR 73 or a PR 71 ??
PR73 and PR71 are the same thing, or at least for the same pad. The R70F4 is what is important in that the last digits identify the seller. I think the reason some people are having problems is there is a 12152011 but it is not PR71 it is PR73, so if the updater is looking for that it's not going to find it. The PR71 is 12142011.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I was going to download it for you and add it as an attachment on this forum...but I dont see it to download...
It's too big, you would have to set up through a file share like megaupload or rapid.

·
Registered
53 Posts
It's too big, you would have to set up through a file share like megaupload or rapid.
well it wasnt for me it was for Kirkcodycobain...he was trying to download the file from the mirror site and he was using chrome to do it and he said it was taking to long...but now i know why..its a big file !!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks...but could someone please upload the file because im not having any success downloading it.
my good friend on this forum "Kairnage" just chimed in and told me that its a big file thats why its taking so long..its so big you cant attach it for you to grab...all you can do is to do what you were doing..you must not have a very fast internet connection....I just downloaded it my self and it took a 1/2 and hr for me to do it....I have roadrunner lightning..ultra fast internet connection and it still took a while to download it...

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
my good friend on this forum "Kairnage" just chimed in and told me that its a big file thats why its taking so long..its so big you cant attach it for you to grab...all you can do is to do what you were doing..you must not have a very fast internet connection....I just downloaded it my self and it took a 1/2 and hr for me to do it....I have roadrunner lightning..ultra fast internet connection and it still took a while to download it...
They must be having a server issue. I have a crap connection and normally like I said it's about 10 minutes. I just tried to test and it said 5 hours.

·
Registered
53 Posts
They must be having a server issue. I have a crap connection and normally like I said it's about 10 minutes. I just tried to test and it said 5 hours.
I tried it about 4 hrs ago and it took around 1/2 hr to 3/4 hr...to do it..well it must be spotty service then...any way I was trying to help this guy name "Kirkcodycobain"..he will read this and get the message...thanx again...

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I tried it about 4 hrs ago and it took around 1/2 hr to 3/4 hr...to do it..well it must be spotty service then...any way I was trying to help this guy name "Kirkcodycobain"..he will read this and get the message...thanx again...
Yeah I knew that I was just letting you know it was too big, I think the limit is 16MB. Server problems could be why people are having issues on the tab as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
having tachnical issues after update loast root can get it back and google but then after i shut off to charge it won;t reboot and i have wipe and clean and start all ovewr.

81 - 100 of 123 Posts