Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just copying this from the non-listed forum but I think it belongs here:iongtang has announced the latest Android Firmware. Dated today!!!Go and get it!changlog:improved video abilityimproved touchingSmartQ & SmartQV Chinese MP4 MID - Android Firmware 0804 Download : AndroidPlease discuss below and use this to announce new firmwares as they come out. (I'll try to keep it up and report on findings.)The firmware looks like its a little newer than the version that came with the resellers I will give this a try when I get home, if anyone else can try it before then please let us know how it went.Thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thankyou I will try it out later & report back.....

·
Registered
24 Posts
ok, it can now play all the videos I tried. Very nice. The whole thing feels a little smooth.RAM is missing. You no longer have 256MB or RAM. I think 64MB ha been moved to the DSP for the improved video playback.The accelerometer is the same lameness. It flips screens alright, but fails at everything else.Even more crap pre-installed. Now that large 3D games you can not play.Benchmark shows similar scores.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.