Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just purchased a new MID 706 (Model LY-706B). I noticed few issues with the functionality of the applications installed in the unit. Issues that I've discovered are:1. Data Synvhronization - When you enable "Auto-Sync" function the unit will auto reboot by itself until WIFI connection is terminated.2. Market place - You can view all the apps in the market place. However you will not be able to install the apps. The downloading status will run @ the background but in actual fact it does not do aything.3. 3G functionality - There are only two option in the 3G network setting (HUAWEI E220 & VIA Modem). How does the unit detect the 3G network? Is there a way to auto detect 3G hardware when it got connect to the unit?4. Is there a option to configure the sentivity of the screen? Anyone can advise?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi again,Today messing around with one of these tablets, installing several scripts I found here, I ended up like you guys. Searching, I found this firmware:http://static.fiendish.net/xaueious/VIAWM8505/Gome Flytouch/1.8.2_2010.07.15/script.rarAll the functions are back to normal, some apps have been removed, tablet is much smoother. The only problem was the default country seems it was China, guessing some, I was able to put it to english. Oh, to unlock the screen, MENU doesnt work, use the POWER botton twice.Hope this helps.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi again,Today messing around with one of these tablets, installing several scripts I found here, I ended up like you guys. Searching, I found this firmware (thanks sharktail):http://static.fiendish.net/xaueious/VIAWM8505/Gome Flytouch/1.8.2_2010.07.15/script.rarAll the functions are back to normal, some apps have been removed, tablet is much smoother. The only problem was the default country seems it was China, guessing some, I was able to put it to english. Oh, to unlock the screen, MENU doesnt work, use the POWER botton twice.Hope this helps.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for help ! I have a problem when I upgrade 1.8.2 and then everything come up but when I click any icon , it come up and then right away off that one. I try be back 1.7.4 but can find anything like this version you give us. althuoght the menu button not work. but better nothing. Thanks , I hope one day you find right one for us . I mean the one work with button thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.