Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Oh. Do you have a little broken colors after sleep mode in 0928 and 1109 rom?

·
Registered
41 Posts
i used soulgem v1 before. (Sold my 1st crystal it to a friend) didn't notice a problem with color. I ordered a new crystal and asked the seller for the serial number before sending. its 121008G03256 and will be getting this weekend I saw your post and the serial number that is why im being careful of what rom to install. Will check the stock before flashing a custom rom. I was suppose to flash soulgem again but saw screen shots and compatibility issues with similar build number.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i installed 1109, then the compatibility for crystal 1.5 and vpnfix, either of the works...only black screen appears after ainol novo7 crystal logo. but when i use 1.1 it works but cant detect my internal and external sdcard.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i installed 1109, then the compatibility for crystal 1.5 and vpnfix, either of the works...only black screen appears after ainol novo7 crystal logo. but when i use 1.1 it works but cant detect my internal and external sdcard.
duronbas could i ask a favor from you. Could you post this in the topic I opened Crystal ROM Compatibility trace . also please specify crystal serial number (found at the back) so that others could compare notes

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got my crystal 2 days back and it was working fine. Back of the device shows 121108. i flashed with latest CMW MOD 1117 but my camera and G sensor stopped working. Now what should i do? which version would work on my tablet now?

edit: installed with 1109 and it started working.

·
Registered
16 Posts
duronbas could i ask a favor from you. Could you post this in the topic I opened Crystal ROM Compatibility trace . also please specify crystal serial number (found at the back) so that others could compare notes
Ok. Hope this help to solve the problem. Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Before i use Soulgem 0.3 and everything was ok.
Today i test latest offical firmware and i have few questions.

After installation i Root it with soulgem root.zip and then i edit build.prop.
I put i samsung GT-I9100 like soulgem rom.

Still i have problems with Play Store. Soft missing and some games are incompatible with my device.
Also Angry bird games was totaly free before and now they cost money.

Whats wrong and whats help ?

Best Regards
/Mika

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well they took care of the dirty work for me with the Tablet_UI. I'll put together a SoulGem based on the latest update by the weekend.

New kernel could mean new drivers maybe or CPU setting patches.
Hey, any new update on this one in particular, plus the alarm clock bug in SoulGem V 0.3? Thank you in advance for all your efforts and excellent ROM.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a crystal Novo 7 serial number 121008G07537, build number 20120912.
What is the best ROM that works without problems Wifi, G-sensor or camera?
Is the ROM 1109 or 1119 works well with this model of Crystal?
Thank you in advance for your answers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
since 1.5 is gone, i tried 1.7 with no luck.
1st gen device here with stock 1119

i tried 1.0.3 and that made camera work but now i get storage errors. camera tells me i no external storage available.
file explores recongize it but going to storage in settings fc's.
Also cant mount using usb cable.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts