Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upcoming A8 TabletIF, and its a big if, this truly turns out to run on an A8 processor (which as we've seen in recent weeks can turn out to be a pack of lies), this will most likely be the tablet I go for.The main reason I like it is its more 'iPad like' squarer display. My one issue with most of the tablets released recently is their more oblong shaped screen.Plus of course with an A8 processor flash on 2.2 is achievable.Plus it's 8 inch screen size is a touch larger than most of the current 7 inch tablets, which I find just that little bit too small.If they follow through on their prototype this could be a good little tablet

·
Registered
104 Posts
i so hope this is real. This could be what i was waiting for.As for the ipad design, i love it. i LOVE the design shape, i love the way apple products look. I hate the price tho :)But i think this is a great choice for tablets. Id rather it look like this and pure rectangular and sharp edges.It would be nice to see one break the mold and still look nice

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.