Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey joined a few days ago, but been lurking around the board for a while. Really glad there's a site for these tablets. I've recently become the proud owner of an M001. Looking forward the being part of the user base

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey joined a few days ago, but been lurking around the board for a while. Really glad there's a site for these tablets. I've recently become the proud owner of an M001. Looking forward the being part of the user base
Congrats on your new purchase. I have a Flytouch 2 and am trying to learn how to udgrade it to Android 2.2 with the 3D app menu.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi. I'm MommaFrog!!! ((Nickname has an interesting explanation, I assure you))

I just got a M70007T generic yesterday. Pre-loaded with android 2.2, but things aren't working out quite how I expected, so I'm hoping I can get some help. I'm not too great with technological stuff to this caliber, however I am no n00b either.

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Hi. I'm MommaFrog!!! ((Nickname has an interesting explanation, I assure you))

I just got a M70007T generic yesterday. Pre-loaded with android 2.2, but things aren't working out quite how I expected, so I'm hoping I can get some help. I'm not too great with technological stuff to this caliber, however I am no n00b either.
Hi MommaFrog,

Thanks for signing up, and good luck with your tablet.

Welcome to SlateDroid.

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
hey i am Danny and i am very new to the tablets, i have a motorola droid 2 rooted and well i am here to see what these tablets have to offer.
Hey Danny,

Have fun learning, and welcome to SlateDroid.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.