Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this epad 7" Touch Screen TFT LCD Google Android OS 1.7.4 Tablet PC,WM8505 533MHZ,256M DDR2,2GB NAND Flash,WiFi/ Camera - Meritline.com and at the middle of this page there are apps from market to download. Here is a list:AndroidChat.apk ASTRO File Manager.apk docstogo.v2.0key.apk Documents To Go.apk Facebook.apk free memory lite.apk MSN Live Messenger Pro.apk skype.apk Hi AIM.apk Jewels 1.60.apk meebo.apk Note Pad.apk Opera Mini 5 beta.apk Skype Lite Beta.apk Tap Puzzle.apk twidroid.apk youtube.apk Hope you'll enjoy

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've had one of those ones from Meritline for about a week now, and apart from the fact that it's one of the latest models with a 9 volt charger, meaning I don't dare use Slatedroid 1.3 in order to fix the Marketplace (see SlateDroid - The BIGGEST Android Tablet Forum on the Web! - Warnings over Apad iRobot / Moonse E7001 New Mainboard Versions), I'm very pleased with it.Everything works and it seems to run smoothly enough; only Marketplace doesn't work and Google maps won't update. However, if it hadn't been for this forum I'd never have been able to correctly identify it and could easily have bricked it by now!Until a less risky Marketplace fix arrives I'll just install my apps in .apk format.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't know what going on ? after I upgrade 1.8.2 for replace 1.7.4 . right now I'm turn on very good. everything look ok. But when I click any application like tudou or anything , they pop up and then shut down that on right away. I don't know why. Anyway , right now everything can not turn up. I dont know how can I be back 1.7.4 god

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.