Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introducing the new Apad Android 2.1 which is based on Telechip TCC8902.
It will have the same design as the previous Apad which is based on Rockchip RK2808 but with upgraded specifications. It will have an ARM 11 720Mhz CPU, 256 RAM, 4GB internal storage and support HDMI 1080p.We will receive our demo units these few days and expecting our stock by 30 July.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Ok.Hey I see you are in Shenzhen, China.Do you have any information or knowledge about the so-called m7 version above? The seller I found claims it has ARM 1.2G processor and HDMI port but I have no idea about user experiences and the good vs bad for this model.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Zoid, i'm checking chinese forums daily. Shenit seems to be following closely the market, as he has the news the same day they appear on chinese websites.This tablet he posted is the latest and greatest at this time, There are no 1.2ghz chips, its the usual bs these chinese sellers say. Look everywhere they say the rock chip pads are 1.2ghz when we all know they are not.Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi,There is no 1.2 Ghz chips at this moment in the market and I've never heard of any so-called m7 raptor. The new Apad above is running on Telechip TCC8902 which is 720Mhz. The youtube video you post is either the Rockchip version or the Via version. You may check out our website as we will try to update all the latest Apads or Chinese android tablets on the market to our inventory.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.