Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just received my apad i the mail, waiting for it to finish its second charge now (after completly draining the battery.)I plan to flash the RB 5.1 firmware to it, though I would like to backup the stock firmware that is on it now... or atleast find a copy of the stock firmware on the net before I go about flashing this custom firmware onto it.I trolled through a bunch of pages and a bunch of diffrent searches, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.Also is there an app, or way that i can confirm what CPU is in my unit?Thank.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can someone upload the stoc Apad V2 (red charging LED, 5v charger wecam) firmware somewere for me. I would like t compare side by side with the RB 5.1

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ZilverZurfarn;39972]Here said:
http://apad-irobot.googlecode.com/files/Apad_iRobot_Update_0530-EN.zip[/url]
Thank you sir.This RB firmware seems pretty good, though the icon grid size sucks... (would like to place icons closer together... does this have something to do with it being a touch screen?) Also I will have t see if i can do something about the battery life... first use installig and playing with apps with wifi on = 1 hour 45 minutes of charge. Will definitly have to play with some settings to see what i can get out of it.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I try to keep my home screens as clean as possible, but on my Hero I use Multicon (you can place 4 shortcuts where before you could only place 1). Not sure if that works on 1.5, though - my Hero is running 2.2.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts