Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
None of these products are ready (G sensor issues.. problems in the factories.. missing parts, developer trouble etc.)Only a version without g-sensor migth be available soon, but it will take some time.. (This info is straight from my contacts in HK & Shenzhen..)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Interesting since MeriMobiles is already taking pre-orders on the Telechip version. As far as I know Philip has very good connections with Shenzen (even visited the factory) and is known as a trustworthy seller.Wanna hear something stupid yet unrelated to this subject? I'm almost reluctant to speak well of a seller because of the recent flaming, accusing and spamming going on in the ScamExpress thread. Seems like they actually achieved something with their stupid behavior

·
Registered
761 Posts
Like i wrote, there's a version without g-sensor available. Other versions/revisions with sensor have been delayed again & again.. originally, i should have had some samples last month, but they got delayed .. :(In the meantime Kmart put a very incomplete version out as well, and i'm thinking Marktkauf might soon do the same.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i tought the same because the released shortly apad batch 3 with the new new main board and battery MD01-V6.0, so i was really suprised of the newest android 2.1 version in this short time

·
Registered
58 Posts
The G10 looks like vaporware. The unibody shell is from 1st-gen tablets. The G11android 2.1 - buy android 2.1 at pandawill.com (top of listing)looks more real, if nothing else than because they have a video of it, but also the shell is more up-to-date, with front HW buttons. This Telechips model was shown during Computex. Supposedly available by mid-Aug, which is a few days from now. Specs look good for the price, especially if it has the beefed-up battery and a working media player that can play all the listed codecs.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The G10 looks like vaporware. The unibody shell is from 1st-gen tablets. The G11http://www.pandawill.com/wholesale-android-2.1.html (top of listing)looks more real, if nothing else than because they have a video of it, but also the shell is more up-to-date, with front HW buttons. This Telechips model was shown during Computex. Supposedly available by mid-Aug, which is a few days from now. Specs look good for the price, especially if it has the beefed-up battery and a working media player that can play all the listed codecs.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The G10 looks like vaporware placeholder. The unibody shell is from 1st-gen tablets. The G11http://www.pandawill.com/wholesale-android-2.1.html (top of listing)looks more real, if nothing else than because they have a video of it, but also the shell is more up-to-date, with front HW buttons. This Telechips model was shown during Computex. Supposedly available by mid-Aug, which is a few days from now. Specs look good for the price, especially if it has the beefed-up battery and a working media player that can play all the listed codecs.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The G10 looks like a vaporware placeholder. The iPad-clone shell is from 1st-gen tablets. The G11http://www.pandawill.com/wholesale-android-2.1.html (top of listing)looks more real, if nothing else than because they have a video of it, but also the shell is more up-to-date, with front HW buttons. This Telechips model was shown during Computex. Supposedly available by mid-Aug, which is a few days from now. Specs look good for the price, especially if it has the beefed-up battery and a working media player that can play all the listed codecs.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have this device and it works great for me. I haven't done extensive test on it but the basic functionality is great. Video playback is good, wifi works well , browser speed is good, has a working market and gsensor is very accurate with games. Mines doesn't have youtube on it so i'm looking for a youtube apk that is compatible with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.