Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,On a trip to Shenzhen in June I purchased 2 x Android 7" tablets (1 for a mate). Cost Yuan 650 which is around US$110.00On familiarising myself with Android I was using an app that came with it that controlled a number of system settings, one was the screen brightness which it allowed me to adjust down to the point that I could not see anything anymore (that's usefull!). The screen still displays the Android logos at start-up but delivers me to a blank screen. There is no external reset button but with the help of this Forum I have disassembled the device (mine had a screw at each corner under the black screen surround which peeled back easily).There does not appear to be any reset button internlly and I am wondering if I disconnect the battery will that achieve the same thing (it's soldered but I think I can manage that).Or does any experienced Android tablet user have any other ideas to assist?My device details can be found here:- http://pricedinchina.com/iped-epad-...ndroid-1-7-wifi-usb-hub---epad-iped-7000.aspxThe 2nd device is performing faultlessly and does everything expected, great device for EBook reading, email, browsing an I have found enough apps to replace the apps on the Iphone.Any advice appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.