Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Yes, thank you omarahum
It just did not work with the ccplayer in grides rom.

Is possible to activate hdmi for other apps except videoplayers?
Sorry, I do not know, hopefully someone else can answer your question.....

·
6,629 Posts
Rooting a file "system.tar". Put root into the image for flashing rooted system.
I could be wrong, but I think it always has to be rerooted after flashing, even if you use a rooted system.tar.bz.....

Best to just include UniversalandRoot 1.6.1 in the system.tar.bz (and Root explorer too) so it can be done right after flashing, that's what I do at least.....

·
6,629 Posts
OK then, when you find out how to do it, please let everyone here know how to do it...

For the last year these Zenithink ROMs have been around, no one has shared such a custom ROM or posted how to do it.....

Thanks in advanced!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I flash SPL. All is good. 82mb is abailable again. Thanks!

If you want, you may try my custom(based on 0603 inand): GRIDE Mod v.2.2.0.2.rar

New:
-Graphics
-Black panel
-Volume buttons is for volume
-Bootanimation
-Standart wallpapper
-Deleted:
Code:
      *facebook<br />
      *reader<br />
      *gallery 3D<br />
      *msn<br />
      *music<br />
      *phone<br />
      *quick office<br />
      *skype<br />
      *telephony provider<br />
      *twitter<br />
      *Protips<br />
      *HomeSwitcher<br />
      *SystemInfo
-Add apps:
Code:
      *CCPlayer<br />
      *ezPDF Reader<br />
      *Office Suite Pro<br />
      *Opera mini<br />
      *PlayerPro<br />
      *Protips(russian fun)<br />
      *QuickPic<br />
      *RootExplorer
Warning! Maybe not working a modems, because I delete Phone.apk and TelephonyProvider.apk for battary life.

[sub]Sorry for my English.[/sub]
Hi Gride,

Could you post your rom in some other host because the link you gave is so slow for me.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello slatedroider's

I am new to the community, android, and tablets all together; so please excuse my ignorance. I've recently purchased the Zenithink ZT-180 7" with 256mb ram, 4gb, and 800*480 resolution (if my memory serves me correctly), from mcbub.com and have been trying to figure out whether or not that device is actually an authentic zenithink because i haven't seen this particular model listed on zenithink.us or zenithink.com.

Anyways, not to go off topic, upon receiving my 7" tablet, i went to zenithink.com and downloaded the 0613 update and updated my tablet via sdcard (by turning off the tablet, inserting sdcard, plugging in the tablet to the wall for power, hit the "menu" (squircle) button, and then powering it up. I was greeted with a bunch of text and let it run for a few minutes and then was booted into android and chose everything on top as my choice until i completed the installation.

My question is this, does this mean my spl was upgraded as well when updated to 0613? Please advise and thanks in advance.

A tutorial would be nice and noobs, like myself, always worry about bricking the device because we failed to identify the tablet correctly.

Thanks again.

Kens

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello slatedroider's

I am new to the community, android, and tablets all together; so please excuse my ignorance. I've recently purchased the Zenithink ZT-180 7" with 256mb ram, 4gb, and 800*480 resolution (if my memory serves me correctly), from mcbub.com and have been trying to figure out whether or not that device is actually an authentic zenithink because i haven't seen this particular model listed on zenithink.us or zenithink.com.

Anyways, not to go off topic, upon receiving my 7" tablet, i went to zenithink.com and downloaded the 0613 update and updated my tablet via sdcard (by turning off the tablet, inserting sdcard, plugging in the tablet to the wall for power, hit the "menu" (squircle) button, and then powering it up. I was greeted with a bunch of text and let it run for a few minutes and then was booted into android and chose everything on top as my choice until i completed the installation.

My question is this, does this mean my spl was upgraded as well when updated to 0613? Please advise and thanks in advance.

A tutorial would be nice and noobs, like myself, always worry about bricking the device because we failed to identify the tablet correctly.

Thanks again.

Kens
please proceed to topic "New Official ZT-180 7" ROM 0613"
i wrote it about yours-like situation
(i guess that spl is missing, that implies possible memmory issue and response slowdown )

·
Registered
1 Posts
I upgraged this firmware but its seem working slowly than old verion so I restore my table to prvious. anyway thank for new update

·
6,629 Posts
I upgraged this firmware but its seem working slowly than old verion so I restore my table to prvious. anyway thank for new update
Usually people don't see an improvement with the 0603/0613 ROMs when they don't flash the 0603 spl, which is needed for the 06xx ROMs to work properly (you need to press the square button in front when prompted whether to flash the spl or not).....

And if you did flash the 0603 spl correctly, older firmware shouldn't work well either without flashing back to an older spl.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
There are different ROMs for nand and inand versions of device. It will working slowly if you flashed not your ROM. Try another

21 - 34 of 34 Posts