Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi im joe im new to This site i dont usualy join any of the forums but i got myself a mid android ...i think it is a VIA8505 75% on that and it wont work so i got sick of playing around with it and i want to learn how to fix it,,,im pretty good on computors but androids are a new area for me and i would like to learn about them here are some pictures
i was doing a little browsing around i i THINK this might be it this Cheap 149.99 Android WiFi aPad - 7" Google iPed Tablet PC - M800spec that i KNOW CPU: VIA8505OS:Androidmain frequency 300mhzmemory 128m ramNAND Flash 1GB (2gb 4GB)screen size seven"" pannelresoluton pixel 800*480 WIFI support 2.4ghz 8021.11bgusb port 1* mini 5 pin usb portthats everything i knowsorry to the moderators i didnt see the " what pad do i have" forum intill i was 99 percent done with this edit. so Feel free to move this :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Hi Joe, if you can post some pics, a link to where you bought it and any other helpful info, im sure it will get identified, it might take a bit of back and forth but an answer will be found :)

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
could be flytouch, Eken M001, Eken M003 or some other clone, some pics that show the device, make it easier but also what firmware it was running is also good to know

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.