Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just published a new ROM based on cubes 1.11 firmware for the u30gt h. All the normal 900supersport features

Root
English
Debloat
Init.d support
CWM
2 gigs apps/user space

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
look on freaktab in the downloads forum

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow quick response, Thanks!

Edit - just installed this tonight, so far all seems well. Wifi stable including online gaming (Dogfight - great game).

Runs like clockwork (no pun intended)

I shall feed back any issues I encounter should they arise.

Many thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Flashed this and working good so far. I replaced the boot logo and animation to further customize it.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
33 Posts
I seems to have issue writing to /system/ folder with root explorer even after mount as r/w.
I copy a from /data/app to /system/app but get operation failed. But I can rename the files and change the permission in it.
Something is weird.
Titanium Backup sometime hangs when trying to convert to system app or integrate update to ROM. I suspect it is related to the above.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As a quick test navigate to the app folder and try and create a txt file.

Some apps cannot be integrated into system. Also after some errors system is remounted ro.

·
Registered
33 Posts
As a quick test navigate to the app folder and try and create a txt file.

Some apps cannot be integrated into system. Also after some errors system is remounted ro.
No issue creating new files.
I am trying to move ROM Toolbox to system and failed. i managed to move the same to system on other tabs. I even tried to put in an update.zip file and update in CWM and it says successful but after rebooting it was gone.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm a new user here & recent owner of the U30GTH.
This is Excellent work!
Thank you.

I do have a question for 900Supersport.
As we know, JB 4.2 has been out for a couple of months now. So far, despite saying it will happen, Cube have as yet failed to release a 4.2 Firmware update for the U30GTH.
My question is:
1) If Cube renege on their statement & don't release a 4.2 firm for the U30GT, Would it be possible to 'scratchbuild' a stable (with correct drivers), JB 4.2 anyway, using a Google stock release? - Are we 'really' reliant on Cube releasing it, or can someone like yourself do it anyway?

Look forward to your reply.
Mr-Scorpio

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I suspect that would take more time than I have available, also my h is broken so I'd have no way of testing.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts