Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,I'm looking for a basic work horse tablet.Basically just something i can use on my travels to compose email,browse the internet and watch movies or youtube.Maybe a pdf reader for the occasional novel.I don't really have other requirements other than a larger 10" screen.I just found this forum the other day thanks to a youtube video on the eken m003,i thought i would join into the discussion and get some advice.

· Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Ok that's a tall order , 10 inch screen and $150 do not computeand the Ipad specs are 9 inches . you are going to need to rethink your budget if you want something with those specs
Ipad specs

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mp4doggie;29322]Ok that said:
http://images.apple.com/ipad/specs/images/dimensions_20100127.jpg[/IMG]Ipad specs
Hi,i tried to edit my first post but couldn't.I updated my needs in the third post,something the size of an ipad that will fit in my map case.Just a basic tablet for internet,pdf books/comics,youtube and movie watching capabilities.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.