Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi all I hope you can help me and I been looking via the Web a rom for this tablet.

install a model that was not and did not make the backup and it does not work the touch or camera

hopefully they can help me get the rom.

OS: Android 4.2 Screen size: 7 inches Display Material: TFT Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen Resolution: 800 x 480 CPU Brand: Actions CPU: Cortex-A9 ATM7021 Actions family Dual-core CPU ARMv7 Processor Frequency: 1.3GHz GPU: PowerVR SGX 540 RAM: 512MB ROM: 4GB

http://www.tinydeal.com/es/q88-7-android-422-atm7021-dual-core-4gb-tablet-pc-p-115186.html

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is it compatible Ainol Novo 8 Advanced Mini? It cpu is AT7021A Cortex A9 based. If it isn't compatible where can I find firmware for Ainol Novo 8 Advanced Mini?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

I bricked my Novo8 mini ATM7021A, 7.87 inches 512MB, 8GB. I tried to flash using the official ROM provided on Ainols´s official site but end up bricked.

When I turn on the tablet I get a white screen, I can connect through ADB but without root provileges.

Any help will be appreciated

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

hi all I hope you can help me and I been looking via the Web a rom for this tablet.

install a model that was not and did not make the backup and it does not work the touch or camera

hopefully they can help me get the rom.

OS: Android 4.2 Screen size: 7 inches Display Material: TFT Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen Resolution: 800 x 480 CPU Brand: Actions CPU: Cortex-A9 ATM7021 Actions family Dual-core CPU ARMv7 Processor Frequency: 1.3GHz GPU: PowerVR SGX 540 RAM: 512MB ROM: 4GB

http://www.tinydeal.com/es/q88-7-android-422-atm7021-dual-core-4gb-tablet-pc-p-115186.html
HI,

Try to do a search at pan.baidu.com, at google type "atm7021 site:pan.baidu.com", without ".

There is a lot of ROM for atm 7021 with 800x480.

You will have to try to see which one works.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is it compatible Ainol Novo 8 Advanced Mini? It cpu is AT7021A Cortex A9 based. If it isn't compatible where can I find firmware for Ainol Novo 8 Advanced Mini?
I'm looking for the same firmware as you, I've been searching all over internet even in chinese and russian sites but still no luck. Please if someone is reading this, help me because my tablet is not working, just boots into recovery. So I need the firmware to flash it.

One other thing, i found on a russian website the firmware for Ainol Nono 8 Mini but i dont know if its compatible, I checked on the specs of both tablets, same display, processor ecc but the Main Camera on the Ainol Novo 8 Mini is 2 MPX while in the Ainol Novo 8 ADVANCED Mini is 3 MPX.
If I flash it will it screw my tablet?
Maybe someone who knows Chinese can give me a link for my tablet.

Thanks in advance,
Aaronkatrini

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok, I found the solution by myself and im posting it here for somebody else who might need it>

SO basically : (Ainol Novo 8 Advanced Mini) IS THE SAME (Ainol Novo8 Mini)
The names indicate just the region where they were to sell, the Advanced one is for the usa and western europe, while novo 8 without mini, is for china and russia.That said , this is what you need to follow:

BEFORE YOU START MAKE SURE TO LET THE TABLET CHARGE FOR ABOUT ONE HOUR BEFORE!!!

1.Download and Install the Actions Pad Tool v1.0.7 (you can find it in this forum)
2.Download the firmware from this website: 4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=529350

(the webpage is in russian, so you might want to use google chrome translation so you can understand)
This is the Direct link to Download the Firmware that works : https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5Q2nfIhaSwEbDZjVkpLM0tOVVU/edit?pli=1

3. Put the tablet in Flash mode (Turn the tablet off, plug it in your pc, keep pressing volume + and press the powerbutton, keep powerbutton for about 2 seconds and than let go but dont let go the volume + until its being recognized in the pc, wait for driver to install )

4.Extract the firmware *.rar file (inside you should find system.img rec.img misc.img and a file wich ends in .fw)

5.Open the Pad Tools program and directly it should ask you for the firmware file - you choose the file with the .fw extention - wait for it to open.

6. It should say Ready and you press the Big Green button DOWN,
7. Now wait, it should finish in about 2-3 minutes. - When finished wait for about 10 seconds and than unplug the tablet and turn it on.

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok, I found the solution by myself and im posting it here for somebody else who might need it>

SO basically : (Ainol Novo 8 Advanced Mini) IS THE SAME (Ainol Novo8 Mini)
The names indicate just the region where they were to sell, the Advanced one is for the usa and western europe, while novo 8 without mini, is for china and russia.That said , this is what you need to follow:

BEFORE YOU START MAKE SURE TO LET THE TABLET CHARGE FOR ABOUT ONE HOUR BEFORE!!!

1.Download and Install the Actions Pad Tool v1.0.7 (you can find it in this forum)
2.Download the firmware from this website: 4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=529350

(the webpage is in russian, so you might want to use google chrome translation so you can understand)
This is the Direct link to Download the Firmware that works : https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5Q2nfIhaSwEbDZjVkpLM0tOVVU/edit?pli=1

3. Put the tablet in Flash mode (Turn the tablet off, plug it in your pc, keep pressing volume + and press the powerbutton, keep powerbutton for about 2 seconds and than let go but dont let go the volume + until its being recognized in the pc, wait for driver to install )

4.Extract the firmware *.rar file (inside you should find system.img rec.img misc.img and a file wich ends in .fw)

5.Open the Pad Tools program and directly it should ask you for the firmware file - you choose the file with the .fw extention - wait for it to open.

6. It should say Ready and you press the Big Green button DOWN,
7. Now wait, it should finish in about 2-3 minutes. - When finished wait for about 10 seconds and than unplug the tablet and turn it on.

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY :)

Will report on feedback.. going to try today!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts