Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am new here. lol.
anyways so i just purchased a google android tablet m002 from eBay and i didn't buy it for parts only slightly used and so i've been thinking that it would work after a charge when receiving it. so i charged it up for a while and pushed the home button and nothing would happen i would also hold it down for a while too to see what would happen, and still nothing. i know that it is doing something though, i know when it does turn on and the only way i know it does is because i can kinda look through the slots at the bottom of the tablet and see a blue light and a red light when charging, and no other light turns on. the screen is in flawless condition and does not turn on what so ever nor does it make any sounds. i have no clue what might be going on here, but if i could get any advice on maybe how to fix this problem would be great.

- as far as i know this tablet has only been used for only about 3 hours and has never been taken apart.

any help would be great. and if you need any pics or anything i can provide.

cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have one too that gets stuck on the android logo screen

nothing seems to fix it ... maybe a slight tap with my old friend 'S Ledgehammer'

1 - 8 of 8 Posts