Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
So if anyone has read the prior post I made, Galaz A1, I'm trying to dev this device. Currently working on trying to get a working TWRP on this device. Anyway, So far I've been able to get the named partitions. Dumped the Boot.img and Recovery.img. Decompiled both and now trying to figure out exactly (and not just around about way) how to extract or pull the boardconfig.mk file. I've been able to decomile the Blob file to blob.bct. Now able I need to be able to change it to a viewable txt file. I need to get the manufacturer name of the motherboard as this will be important to adding the information to the blob-script-master decompile tool for linux. Anyway, Once I've been given or get this information I can start looking to decompile and recompile the working TWRP for this device. Below is the working copy of the recovery.fstab if anyone is interested. Thanks in advance for any assistance. And before you go posting links to other forums, I've either read and seen most of them and still haven't had look with this device. In most cases because its a device that didnt have interest before, I will have to do everything the long way.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts