Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i was order an apad(rockchip) once but turn out it is a VIA.So i cancel that order and get my refund.So now i wanna order new apad which is stable to use.So i was thinking about buying that zt-180 but then there are zt180-fiasco occurred and someone say that the telechip is actually better.so found this one Wholesale-MID 10.2inch with android 2.1 system tablet PC, telechip 8902 CPU So what you guys think should i try this or wait for zt-180 to be stable or....:confused::confused::confused::confused:(fill any suggestion).thank a lot guys.

·
Registered
104 Posts
well the zt180 seems to be a decent cpu, because it wasnt what it was Advertized to be dosent mean its a bad cpu. Basicly i think all will tell in about a month, well.I bough one called the zenpad 4 from ezno, it was 200 dollars, 230 posted, 150 in pounds (i live in the uk). When this fiasco started i contacted him and he refunded my order before it was posted. Nice guy would recommend him.In another post which was locked he said he is working with someone on new firmware, now they know what there working with. He said about 20 days before a new firmware is released. Im still planning to get a tz180 once the firmware is fixed.As for the telechip, i cant tell you if the seller is reliable cause i dont know. But from what ive seen, 7 inch and 10 inch with the telechip, most advertise at 800mhz, when its a 720mhz, possibly overclocked.But from the 7 inch video i watched online it seems quite good. Seems to work well. So yeah i recon even if u buy a telechip or a zt180, your money will be well spent.Im hoping its the end of the month and the zt will be all fixed. If you cant wait the telechip should work fine for u. But i havent seen anyone with it yet.Just a video on youtube.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, That's really good advice.So i guess I'll wait for that z180 to stable and may be in that time.We might have more choice for apad right?So thank for the advice stephen0205:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.