Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I'm looking for a stable pdf Viewer for the ZT-180. I tested some, for example the adobe pdf viewer for android. But none of these are really stable. I need this for pdf files with many embadded pictures, pdf with plain text are easy.The "best" viewer was the pdf viewer from Quickoffice but this is not longer in the firmware 0827Any Idea?Thanks

·
Registered
439 Posts
I like Quickoffice too. You could either back it up from an older ROM, buy it, or search and download it. I'm using it on 0827 because reading PDFs (Service Manuals) is one of the main reasons I bought my tablet.If there are better viewers out there I would like to know too.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I find the 'Documents to Go' PDF viewer (which is set as my default viewer) to be the most realiable and lite weight (memory use wise) for larger PDFs like full manuals... Adobe tends to just run out of memory when going to a next page and flow from page to page it really slow....

·
Registered
240 Posts
Have to say I have a couple of forms with lots of options and Adobe PDF is the only app that gives me any speed but its flakey and crashes moving pages. QuickOffice works but is slow, BeamReader and Repligo are unworkably slow. If anyone has any suggestions let me know (no I can't change the PDF!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.