Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Using a Cell Phone chargerI had the same problem with the charger plug that came with the iRobot. It has now failed, so I am using a charger for a Sanyo SCP-3200phone. It is the right voltage, proper size plug, and polarity. Its current rating is lower, 850 milliamp, which means it will take longer to charge. I amlooking for something with at least 2000 milliamp rating, but for now I am getting by with it . If you order the SCP-3200 make sure it has the.75mm pin connector not the special connector for the phone. It comes both ways.Cheers

·
Registered
251 Posts
Buy it and find out, then you can tell everyone else :)It should work but specs I can find list the output voltage as between 4.5 and 9v with a current of 300-800ma for a SCP-3200 charger so ask the seller for an accurate diescription of what that one actually outputs.

·
Registered
30 Posts
anyone who has the Haipad M701, can i ask what is written on the charger (ex. 9v / how many mA equivalent to the voltage) i am finding a replacement for my lost charger. there is a universal charger in my house but on close inspection it says ( 9v / 600mA) is that safe for my Haipad? thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi if anyone intrested I just found this site that sells the 9v and 5v powers supplies for the Rockchip and Eken Apads and they also sell the Eken port adapter
Charger For M70003 7.0 inch Touch Tablet PCand here is an idea why not strip down a bluetooth adaper and build it into the Eken port adapter you could even strip down a Huawei modem and fit it into one off theses Eken adaptersbut like a interchangable module

21 - 30 of 30 Posts