Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I desperately need a picture of the processor showing that it's a ZT180a processor and not an NK1001a. I'm in a dispute for a full refund and they want proof that it says ZT180a and not the NK1001a processor they say it is. I've already sent it back or I'd do it myself.I would be eternally grateful!

·
Registered
383 Posts
I just needed to open mine to try and fix bad hardware ethernet connector that disconnected from board... and took a pic of the Motherboard and then focused specifically on the Processor Zenithink label... Unfortunately this forum doesn't allow uploading jpgs greater than 97KB/pic and my are 1.2 and 1.3 MB and shrinking to 10% makes them pretty useless... if you want to PM me with your email address I can easily email you the pics... figured I'd post the tiny ones anyway... redone smaller but clearer... and clearer on proc to see labeling...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Could you upload them to imageshack.us so we can all see? Thanks.!

·
Registered
198 Posts
I only see 1 speaker. No stereo eh? haha.

·
Registered
120 Posts
juched;39331 said:
I only see 1 speaker. No stereo eh? haha.
Thought as much....

·
Registered
383 Posts
rockwater;39389 said:
The other speaker is there is is hanging outside his tablet below outside of the shot.
Yes... I've dissassembled this so many times by now I don't always put it completely back together each time anymore... this time I left the floating E-Net connector out completely as it has a metal case and had disconnected from it's solder mount so could short other things if it landed just right

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.