Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Very good find. I just picked up one for $98 (including shipping) on eBay from a seller in Oregon. She gave me the original box, usb cable, power adapter and a manual that looks like 95% chinese. Everything works great on it. I'm ordering 2 more of the M001's and 2 M003's. I have a feeling these are going to "catch on" and the price is going to go up.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Confirmed at the link above. I ordered 2 more. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
107.68 is not bad for what you can find online. If you buy it from Shenzhen where it is manufactured, it costs 68 USD (460 RMB). If you're thinking of making a business out of it, let me know, maybe I can get you bulk.Oli

·
Registered
31 Posts
[quote name='Oli;55324]107.68 is not bad for what you can find online. If you buy it from Shenzhen where it is manufactured' date=' it costs 68 USD (460 RMB). If you're thinking of making a business out of it, let me know, maybe I can get you bulk.Oli[/QUOTE'] I think I would choose a little different model if I where to try to make a biz out of it.something that has a black front and looks more like a ipad. Not that I like ipads but people in general know ipad better, And you would not have to put the word "tablet" in your adds. Also you can do a plexiglas cutout of the apple logo on the back of and people will never know the difference I'm doing a a cutout on mine, going to put leds in it too. I'll put up some pics when I'm done.I WILL NOT DO THE APPLE LOGO....BECAUSE APPLE CAN SUCK MY HUGE ANDROID D***!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Personally, I love this EKEN M001 very much. Not only for the discussions and reviews of Everbuying on the Internet but the experience of my friend. He has made several orders on everbuying, and he told me that his EKEN M001 has been in good condition since he bought it in March this year. I am going to buy this one from them. It is in expensive. I will have a try.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yeah honestly, the M001 is "decent" at best. It's something different but as for performance, it lacks severely. If you spend the money for a tablet like this, spring for the "newer" models. Spend the extra money and be happy from the "get go".After playing with 2 of them for a week and flashing to every ROM available, I already decided that I need something better. I ordered an M003 and next is the *.06. While it's noteworthy to know these don't compare to the iPad, they make for a hell of a less expensive alternative and are pretty damn fun to play around with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.