Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have downloaded music to my PDN. When I connect via usb to my comp and chose PDN music folder all the music is there, but when I disconnect and click music folder to listen from my PDN, it isn't there. I cannot figure what I am doing wrong. Any ideas? Thanks!

·
Registered
87 Posts
[quote name='Shelley Williams Ambroz;21027]I have downloaded music to my PDN. When I connect via usb to my comp and chose PDN music folder all the music is there' date=' but when I disconnect and click music folder to listen from my PDN, it isn't there. I cannot figure what I am doing wrong. Any ideas? Thanks![/QUOTE'] Just a wild guess... the music files are not in a format that can be played by the music player. This actually happened to me... I downloaded a bunch of files that were in the windows music format, and the player didn't even see them. I had to convert to mp3, I found a free converter on cnet that did the trick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.