Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
st0rmz;21125 said:
... there any performance changes with the larger internal SD card added or is storage the only change in such a modification?
Any performance changes are not apparant. Since no software is actually stored on the microSD. The software all is stored on "internal" memory that is not accessible... and is limited in size.

· Registered
87 Posts
the7gerbers;21531 said:
so the benefit of a bigger microSD is just more storage space and not improved performance?
Mainly, yes. But worse than this, it is only used to store things used by the B&N softeware... if you use the standard B&N software a lot, then the microSD upgrade is more important... if, like me, you plan on using software that you hack or install yourself, then the microSD card is of very limited usage. Frankly, I am glad that I upgraded it, just so I know how to take it apart, but I don't use the microSD for anything. I run Kindle mostly, and it uses the external SD card for all its books.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.