Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I am lucky, I have had the PDN for several days now, and have modded with a new microSD card, running PandaHome with the Volume Keys Hack. I had been reading the Kindle app and listening to MixZing play in the background. Then I got called to dinner, I quit the Kindle app, stopped MixZing from playing (left it in the background), and put the PDN to sleep. When I came back from dinner, the device was wide awake and frozen. I could not even power down. I plugged into the USB on my desktop and issued the reboot command... that worked, and it is back to normal. I am going to change MixZing so that it doesn't stay loaded when not playing anything. See if that helps. I guess this unit has some issues with sleep mode.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
some people found that if synch is loaded and set to periodically synch, it will mess up hibernate.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote name='lawman;18707]some people found that if synch is loaded and set to periodically synch' date=' it will mess up hibernate.[/QUOTE'] Yeah, I saw that and had already turned the auto-sync off. I think it was the MixZing myself... it is a nice media player, but apparantly has a background playing issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.