Android Tablets Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Install went flawlessly. Looks to work well and I have already made use of the User Profiles.

One major problem is WiFi drop outs seem to be even worse than before - and that was bad.

Also, I still can't use USB OTG. It wasn't working in the 4.1 TNT ROM, so it may just be a hardware issue for me.

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Install went flawlessly. Looks to work well and I have already made use of the User Profiles.

One major problem is WiFi drop outs seem to be even worse than before - and that was bad.

Also, I still can't use USB OTG. It wasn't working in the 4.1 TNT ROM, so it may just be a hardware issue for me.
zazoupazou,

Please post your review of this ROM in the TNT ROM Rev 3 thread. That way we don't have separate threads for everyone's personal review and all are included in one main ROM thread for better organization. I'm closing this thread now. Please send me a PM when you've moved your review so I can delete this thread.

Thanks,

smithmal

ps - I'm not having any issues with WiFi drops with this ROM so I'm assuming it's something to do with your router settings (probably security and/or crowded channel issue).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.