Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought Epad/Apad 7" with branch name "MID", the program/Operating System (OS) i think is "Android ver. 1.9_88"... the problem is, when i am started connecting it with our WIFI, then after a few minutes, around 5 to 10 minutes, the screen will HANG/FREEZE, meaning, anything i touch will not response, any part of the screen don't response, even the menu button. so i will then press the power off, then try to turn it on again, then it will not restart properly, as it will freeze on ANDROID view, then i will just force OFF it again, then i will wait few minutes to start it, then after the start, i will connect to WIFI, then again after 5 to 10 minutes, the screen will HANG/FREEZE, then i will be forced to turn off the unit again.... Please I need help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
in kinda new owner of PAD, what do you mean by "reflash" where can i get this "1.9_88 v0.2"? i just bought it via internet, and the it comes only with unit and charger, no CDs or programs whatso ever, please i need help, i just bought it yesterday... Thank you!

·
Registered
92 Posts
[quote name='danipedrosa;50192]in kinda new owner of PAD' date=' what do you mean by "reflash" where can i get this "1.9_88 v0.2"? i just bought it via internet, and the it comes only with unit and charger, no CDs or programs whatso ever, please i need help, i just bought it yesterday... Thank you![/QUOTE'] Try to disable auto-sync for GMail, Calendar and Contacts in the settings

·
Registered
27 Posts
the meaning of flash is u have to somekind of reformat everything in the epad. u can find the topic about reflashing your epad in wiki.

·
Registered
143 Posts
[quote name='faldore;52275]I too have this "epad/apad MID" and I would like to learn how I can flash it' date=' and install android market on it.[/QUOTE']As yusri said in the post prior to yours, you can find instructions on how to flash it as well as how to fix the Market in the WiKi (as well as in many discussions here).The link to the WiKi is at the top of ecvery page.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts