Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Dealextreme:1.) Order placed June 16 (Chinese Boat Holiday)2.) Order processed and packaged 2 days (calendar), HKP tracking number furnished3.) Waiting and acceptance at Hong Kong Post 3 days (calendar). Shipped.USPS tracking takes over:4.) "Foreign International Dispatch, June 23, 2010, 7:28 am, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG"5.) Processed through Sort Facility, June 26, 2010, 7:09 pm, BETHPAGE, NY 117146.) Received 06/28Total -- 12 calendar days, includes a Chinese national holiday and two weekends, and an official news notice by HKPost on 6/21 that there are delays to U.S. due to high freight volume -- nevertheless, rapid delivery, considering.All in all, very happy with Dealextreme, and HKPost as well so far. By contrast I waited 8 calendar days for Merimobiles and the order never changed from "processing". They had charged $30 extra for DHL express shipping and handling. I wrote them twice, and they asked me to wait even longer. That order was canceled. Prices: Merimobiles $132 total w/DHL shipping/handling DealExtreme $99 total w/HKPost Registered airmail.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.