Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Some of the music applications I've tested work in the background (I'm using a hacked device) -- Pandora, RealPlayer Beta and bTunes are three that I've tested and used, this way. Once you start them and hit the back button to the menu, they continue to play.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
So far, I like bTunes the best for local music (I got it from Aptoide - I couldn't find it anywhere else). I use OGG Vorbis and large Album Art and so far that app works well in both areas - very simplistic interface but gets the job done. RealPlayer Beta I used more for video, but I still haven't decided on a default video player yet. As for online music, Pandora is pretty much the standard so that's self-explanatory - my only issue right now is that the device goes to sleep at points while playing.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am using MixZing; how are you guys stopping it? I only see pause... I have been going into applications and forcing it closed; there has to be a better way... Also for volume, i need to go into setting and increasing/lowering that way - what options do I have???

·
Registered
14 Posts
So far ive tried MixZing and Realplayer.For music realplayer is a tad better, for video MixZing seems to be more stable.Imported some mp4s from my cell (the 3gp mp4 flavor) and MixZing doesnt stutter or have significant video artifacts. Realplayer had both...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.