Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Multitouch on HTC resistive screen honestly ? Phone ReviewsI'm not sure how you'd implement this into an actual ROM, but as an app it wouldn't be too challenging. I might give it a go myself if no-one else does.If you have an anchor point for the first finger then you know the point it reads when the second finger is placed will be equidistant from both fingers. It will also intersect the vector from finger A to finger B. So long as your first finger stays near this vector (ie. there's no twisting, just a pinch in a straight line) then you could quite easily work out the distance between your fingers and therefore the scale factor for the image.Ideas?

·
Registered
108 Posts
The only thing i found odd is that he doesn't move his other finger..I would like to see him touch the screen elsewhere or move his other finger too. The reason because i say this is that i also have a sciphone and when i place one finger on the screen and drag it zooms. When i place two fingers on the screen and move only one finger it also zooms........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.