Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd start a dedicated thread to this, I've seen it mentioned a few times but there has been no serious discussion.I think we'd all like to be able to dual boot Android and WinCE, but if / when the bootloader is developed, is it worth making it able to boot more than just those two? For example, there is a Debian port already floating around, I'm sure with time there will be more OS options to play with.So, what are the issues?

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
I'm more than happy to help, I can't really contribute from the programming side of things, as I only know basic Java, but I'll host a Wiki or some files (although you'll only get 1.6Mb down, 50Mb up though ;)) if needed.

·
Registered
57 Posts
hi.It is some difficult the dual boot because we need a modificated uboot (the bootloader.) .Also they are no many space for several operating system.I think the ideal would be tryed to load android from sd card (same as done with debian ) and wince from eken disk (because i have not found any way to load wince from sdcard.I am trying to install android on my sdcard as i do with debian,but i need some time for testing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.