Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a topic to let you know that a have excelent results with a motorola xoom bluetooth keyboard and mouse that I bought for 30 euro as a set. I use blueimput as a driver but expect to use a cheaper alternative in the nearbye future. The mouse ins't working because the 2.2 rom I use doestn't supports it but it should in the future with a 3.x or higher rom (it is seen and connected in blueimput).

I bought the set at http://www.pdashop.nl it you want to know.

·
Registered
805 Posts
i have this keyboard, from my MotoAtrix, and use it with my tab all the time, i don't have to use an app for it to pick up and work? it just works after it is connected via bluetooth...

only thing I don't like is that the "menu" key on the keyboard, doesn't work on the tablet..

·
Registered
805 Posts
Just an update, I found that holding the function key and pressing F1 works as the menu key..

so you can use the keyboard for all functions of the tablet, and also lots of hotkeys taking you straight to functions

·
Registered
91 Posts
Karl0ss, how did you get the Motorola keyboard working on Hannstitan without additional HUD drivers? Mine just stays stuck on "paired but not connected" in the BT settings menu. For some reason it works fine on my PC and ipad, but not on my Hpad. A step by step explanation would be helpfull

1 - 4 of 4 Posts