Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
This looks really similar to the WiiPad Slim Plus and the aPad Android 2.1 that has been mentioned on some other forums.--A user named hiandroid (aka 'Rocky') said he would be posting a video of the device in action. I'm really interested to see how well it actually works. I found a video of a device claiming to have a TCC8902 on YouTube. The menu movement choppy and unimpressive, but that may have been a limitation of the responsiveness of the screen hardware. The animations between window changes was nice and I was impressed to see that it ran the Live Wallpaper. I also noticed an option for setting the output resolution for the HDMI on that device's settings window.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Watching that youtube video there does seem to be some lag between screen press and reaction sometimes but it's certainly faster once it does get moving. The video itself seems to be responsible for some of the jerkiness we see but nice looking bit of kit I must say. (watch out for that chrome trim though, they'll need to give you a free case to make sure your signal stays good
)

·
Registered
1 Posts
"Introducing the New APad Android 2.1 which is based on Telechip TCC8902 at 720Mhz, the same CPU that powered the SmartQ devices. The New APad will be have the exact slick design as the previous Apad (Moonse E-7001) only with much more power. $199.99 "It looks like the case is the same size and the processor much faster, I've to assume that the battery will not last longer than in the original Apad. Looking at the pictures screen and supply connector are same as before, no big improvement in usability.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have talked with Ms. Emily Wang. She told me that they will get new devices next week. When I asked her will they get the aPad V3 (Android 2.1, Telechip 800Mhz CPU, 256Mb RAM, HDMI output), she didn't answer. It would be very nice if we could purchase the freshest generation of aPad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.