Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok finally received my Moonse SlateDroid ( yes Im calling that)1st the device has some real weight to it .2nd the screen is resistive but scrolls very smoothly.3rd It does have android market place on it (but does not work)4th comes with a camera but is almost useless in low light conditions5th If you love youtube , then this is the device for you6th Needs to be rooted , badlyHmm is it worth the xtra 70 to 80 dollars, not sure yet.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it better in every way ? yes and noit seems more solid I am not worrying about screen separation like I am with m001pdf viewing is pretty , the screen is pretty crispbelieve or not the speaker on the m001 is actually louder working on a vid review , sorry have been under the weather lately but will work on that today

·
Registered
8 Posts
cheers mate, get well soon...PDF, as well as word and excel, even PPT... docs to go I guess covers them all, I was just going to pull it from my eken if it isnt on the apad.I quite like the genial writing app from the eken as well, have you tried it, is it faster?What I really want is a fast boot, fast response electronic notepad for meetings, handwriting to text would be great but not essential, at least 3 hours run (without wifi is fine) and at least 8 hours standby and reasonable video for training one-on-one...I cant find any reliable info on battery time with and without wifi....Heeler.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts