Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 25 of 88 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
[quote name='cpg716;24521]Hey guys.. Just so you know.. Even on old Firmware if you selected Samsung Moment on the SetCPU it always gave 800Mhz as an option' date=' but never ran higher then 533Mhz.CPG[/QUOTE'] That was because the Moment can run at 800Mhz. Until this update though the Novel could not. Now with the new kernel we can.

Discussion starter · #62 ·
[quote name='cpg716;24521]Hey guys.. Just so you know.. Even on old Firmware if you selected Samsung Moment on the SetCPU it always gave 800Mhz as an option' date=' but never ran higher then 533Mhz.CPG[/QUOTE'] That was because the Moment can run at 800Mhz. Until this update though the Novel could not. Now with the new kernel we can.

[quote name='coloreddust;24574]Strange' date=' I had to reinstall the volume hack. And I cannot use the calibration tool, it just stops responding and I cannot use any touch commands.[/QUOTE'] The volume hack reinstall is not unusual. It is noted in the first post that it must be done. :)Not sure about the calibration tool as I have not tried to use mine. Let me test it on my Novel.Edit: Just checked and calibration works just fine for me.

Discussion starter · #72 ·
[quote name='rspray;24583]Wow. As I sit here posting with a responsive keyboard while streaming Pandora on my 800 mhz Novel' date=' it finally hitme how far this device has come in a short time.[/QUOTE'] Nice isn't it?

Discussion starter · #85 ·
[quote name='RONO;24996]Applied modified file by Blazingwolf last night' date=' worked as indicated on his post. Problems noted same as others. 1. Switched to PD home screen, was not responding, recalibrated touch screen, worked great, looked at BN and tries to install then says can't access BN server. Also told me not connected. Looked at the connect screen, shows wi-fi on, not connected on top position on screen, below shows my wi-fi connection: connected. could this be the conflict in not loading BN Store. Although I don't care about the BN not working, I like things to work even if I am not going to use them. I will assume Blazingwolf will modify next firmware change when PD tech releases. Tks Mr. Wolf for the easy firmware.[/QUOTE'] I plan on doing this. Glad it is working for you.

21 - 25 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.