Android Tablets Forum banner

Modified 7-24 update firmware

15K views 87 replies 28 participants last post by  nchntrman 
I also have downloaded many apps and would like to upgrade to the new firmware, but a little worried that it will brick and the wife would not be too happy, if I told her I needed to buy another Novel. My question is at what point do we stop upgrading? Also If I decide to go ahead with the update. Do I download Blazingwolf's update and send it directly to the sd card? Last question, do I insert sd card in Novel in off position and then powerup? Look foward to all your responses, Thank you in advanceFYI: Sharpie marker works real well in naving the Novel, and the nintendo stylus (but too small for my hands).

Applied modified file by Blazingwolf last night, worked as indicated on his post. Problems noted same as others. 1. Switched to PD home screen, was not responding, recalibrated touch screen, worked great, looked at BN and tries to install then says can't access BN server. Also told me not connected. Looked at the connect screen, shows wi-fi on, not connected on top position on screen, below shows my wi-fi connection: connected. could this be the conflict in not loading BN Store. Although I don't care about the BN not working, I like things to work even if I am not going to use them. I will assume Blazingwolf will modify next firmware change when PD tech releases. Tks Mr. Wolf for the easy firmware.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.