Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
im trying to install gamelofts modern combat 4. I have installed apk and put sd data into the right file. when i go to load game with wifi on it opens a black page with loading circle in middle then goes to grey screen and back and fourth and does not load. I have tried it on my samsung s2 in the same way and it loads and plays fine.

Any help would be good as this looks an awsome game to play on the m11

Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have similar problems with anothers Gameloft games (Asphalt 7 in example). With ICS it works but with JB it keeps looping. You can write them, but their customer support is basically a joke.

·
Registered
15 Posts
chainfire 3D is not supported on ics and JB.
But with ics on aoson m11, it works (on my device it did)...
with JB , you have to flash the m11, as chainfire failed to load as android os...
So you have a choice stay in ics to use chainfire or go on JB, with chainfire mess up you device once installed.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Has anybody solved this problem yet? Ive got a Teclast P85HD with this problem and a Ramos w30.

But found out it works on my tab running the 1.0.0 version (pre release i think) runs on high graphics, so there is nothing wrong with the cpu + gpu. Its ok but no online!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Has anybody solved this problem yet? Ive got a Teclast P85HD with this problem and a Ramos w30.

But found out it works on my tab running the 1.0.0 version (pre release i think) runs on high graphics, so there is nothing wrong with the cpu + gpu. Its ok but no online!
Same here. Version 1.0.0 works on my Aoson M11 (fluid rom) but no online.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I have similar problems with anothers Gameloft games (Asphalt 7 in example). With ICS it works but with JB it keeps looping.
I noticed the same with Asphalt 7. Works on ICS for me but not on JB. Seems Gameloft games are not all compatible with JB (4.1/4.2) and have to contact Gameloft support to let them know & fix these errors.
http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/

I have also seen another person say that rooting his tablet caused the games to not work either. One other thing to avoid.

ie. stick with ICS & avoid getting root access if you want Gameloft Games to work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts