Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I down loaded the Singularity Rom on A 2 GB Micro SD CARD, inserted it in the MID MV 7 Tablet , booted it up n it just loaded as normal, any ideas , maybe the 2 GB MICRO SD CARD was not formatted to FAT32. HELP.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Update, SD card was not formatted to FAT32, reformatted, reloaded Singularity Rom, inserted SD card in the tablet, upgraded. THANKS ROGER GREAT WORK.Best $74.99 spent Thanks Merimoblies. No tablet is perfect, but for $75 its worth it. Now if i can only get the volume a little louder, any suggestions anyone and this is for Merimobiles MID V7 7" Tablet Android 2.2 froyo.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Update, SD card was not formatted to FAT32, reformatted, reloaded Singularity Rom, inserted SD card in the tablet, upgraded. THANKS ROGER GREAT WORK.Best $74.99 spent Thanks Merimoblies. No tablet is perfect, but for $75 its worth it. Now if i can only get the volume a little louder, any suggestions anyone and this is for Merimobiles MID V7 7" Tablet Android 2.2 froyo.
Yes I have a couple of suggestions for you. I would try either Modroid v8 found here: or Uberoid which you can download from here. Both of those have much improved the sound, have improved WiFi, speed and performance. I think you will be even more satisfied than you are now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1st post thanks to forum for all the help I've found so far.

Have: green LED, no vibe, can get mostly any ROM working (vestinious, modroid, uberoid, new and older builds).

But no matter what application I use to watch images on SD-card it is sloooow, Have a testfolder with 10 JPEGs (saved in photoshop "save for web") 1600x1200 px and i takes app. 1 minute per picture in any program/rom combination (smaller pictures are a little faster, different settings in ps-"save for web" does not influenze the loading time.
Is this just the limits of the wm8650 or is there a workaround (have tried cache settings in programs that have it, I can raise the loading time but not lower it).
What i dont get is that pictures on websites works fast, movies on SD-card and Youtube also without problems......

(currently on moddroid V8)

·
Registered
81 Posts
My mid died.

I discharged fully by using it till it shut down. I put it on to chargeuntil the red led went out, unplugged it, sat down on the couch, pressed power, nothing.

So i plugged it back in to charge, red led lights up but nothing when pressing power. So i tried the reset hole, nothing.

So sad. Need to email merimobiles now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well hello! i have one of those pesky 7" mid tablets. rather known as a m0009s? anyways. it worked fine with the old filmware. XD tried every single thing and i cant seem to get the touch screen to work at all.!!!! Please help! [i would also use a usb mouse. if i had one.]...

·
Registered
2 Posts
After installing your firmware, touch screen have stopped working. I tried to reinstall an earlier version, and rebooted, but it still does not work!
Help!
hi, i have the same problem. so far i have testes about 6 diferent ROM`s. still no luck.
im starting to get used to plug the mouse and keyboard to it... and that kind of sucks since the very first thing you wanna do with a tablet is have fun with the touch pad.
best of luck M8 and let us know if you found a solution to the problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My mid died.

I discharged fully by using it till it shut down. I put it on to chargeuntil the red led went out, unplugged it, sat down on the couch, pressed power, nothing.

So i plugged it back in to charge, red led lights up but nothing when pressing power. So i tried the reset hole, nothing.

So sad. Need to email merimobiles now.
Having same problem but little green guy comes up. When i push reset screen goes blank

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this question: I have a brand new Android Tablet that will not boot beyond the Android splash screen. It appears to be a MID WM8650 or T703 model (of course there is no definitive documentation), possibly associated with MID-China or Prote. Any suggestions on how to get this working without having to send it back to China? It was a gift and I would probably have to send it back to the giver to get it sent back with proper documentation.

Splash screen indicates it is Android OS 2.2 Kernel 2.6.32 Build Number v1.2.0
I have the same problem but build #is V1.2.3 The first tablet I received was a rock (granite stone). It took awhile but seller sent new one but it now does not work. I learned a lesson Do Not Buy From CHINA

·
Registered
2 Posts
I successfully install UBEROID v11 on my wm8650 tab. it worked fine for several days. I was using an app and then it just shut off. It will not turn on now and when I plug in the charger the led will turn red and act as if it is charging. But the bottom of the tab will start to get hot, after several hrs of charging the tab will still not turn on. Could it have been the Rob or is it just defective?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an Android 7 inch tablet WM8650 version 2.2 kernel 2.632.9-default build number generic-eng2.2 Froyo Ver 1.5.5-19691231.055959 hoping to find a free ROM to download to at least improve the touch and scrolling issues is there anyway to play Netflix and Angry Birds

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone, i'm having 3g problem with my WonderMedia VIA 8650 tablet PC.
Can anyone pls clarify me whether this tablet supports 3G USB dongles practically...?
It says it supports but i tried 2 different types of Huawei USB 3G donles (e153 & other) but could not use 3G internet.
I've set the internet operator given values here (in maldives) to setup the connection but with no success.

Is there any software upgrade or fix i need to apply.
Or do i have to do any other setting on 3G dongle?

Someone kindly help me on this issue.Thanks

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.