Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
After installing your firmware, touch screen have stopped working. I tried to reinstall an earlier version, and rebooted, but it still does not work!
Help!
I also installed Vestinious Firmware version 1.3.6 for the MID v7 and lost my touch screen...tried Singularity [both versions] also and still no touch screen. I hope someone can respond to this with helpful information. I have only had my tablet for one day and right now its a paperweight.

·
Premium Member
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I also installed Vestinious Firmware version 1.3.6 for the MID v7 and lost my touch screen...tried Singularity [both versions] also and still no touch screen. I hope someone can respond to this with helpful information. I have only had my tablet for one day and right now its a paperweight.
Try the Uberoid ROM... option 2 or maybe even option 7 I think someone reported that worked for them.

Tasselhof

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the V2 singularity rom and everything works great, my only problem is that my music SDsync is stuck at %50. I have cleard app data and cache and nothing changes starts at 0 then jumps to %50. ANyhelp would be great. I do have taskliller but that program never shows up

·
Registered
17 Posts
I need help on playing rmvb on my MID V7. Tried both Singularity and Hybrid and many players, like Rock player, yxplayer, mobo player etc. None of them worked. I researched online found rockplayer should work so maybe I need to change some settings or install something. I am new to Android. Please help!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Try the Uberoid ROM... option 2 or maybe even option 7 I think someone reported that worked for them.

Tasselhof
I did use the Uberoid v5 [option #8] and I am up and running...WOOT! Thank you Mr. Tasselhof! I did try [option #1] first and it froze on the flash screen. If anyone else uses the Uberoid v5 make sure you format your SD card to FAT 32 before extracting the files to it. Then run the Change.bat file to select the option you want to try.

Regards,
Rob

·
Registered
22 Posts
I can verify that the MID V7 I recieved from Merimobiles.com has a Blue LED and works with Rogers Singularity & Vestinious ROMs... It also worked with the Hybrid ROM selection option 2 (M009s) in the changer.bat.

Tasselhof
Hi Tasselhoff. I was wondering if you can give a bit of advice. It seems I have the same tablet that you have with blue LED and it has a black headphone jack. Vestinious and Singularity work fine but uberoid just hangs on boot screen. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to do anything with the changer.bat file in order for it to work?

Help on that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry guys. I'm a bit of a noob. I didn't know you just opened the bat file to make the selection. Hopefully all will be well now. Thanks to all for the contributions to making these tablets a lot better to use.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm a noobie on this one.

I downloaded the vestinious m009s 1.3.6 rom. but i can't seem to flash it.

I did the same as in the youtube video. but when i start up, nothing happens.

how can i get/flash the vestinious rom on my tablet??

·
Premium Member
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hi Guys,

I'm a noobie on this one.

I downloaded the vestinious m009s 1.3.6 rom. but i can't seem to flash it.

I did the same as in the youtube video. but when i start up, nothing happens.

how can i get/flash the vestinious rom on my tablet??
Make sure you put the folder and the files in the root directory of the MicroSD.
I would also suggest possibly formatting it to FAT32 before copying the files over.

Tasselhof

·
Premium Member
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Just bought the midv7. Got it shipped to my country and got it today.
But wel i charge it, the red light turn on for about 10 seconds.
Also the tablet does not powers on...

Help!!!!
You might need to contact the seller and see if you can get a replacement power supply.

Tasselhof

·
Premium Member
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I tried firmware on the site, the touch screen doesn't work after updating, please advise
Which firmware did you try?
Stock
Uberoid
Singularity/Vestinious

Tasselhof

·
Registered
16 Posts
Singularity/Vestinious, the one I have it's VIA8650 and it works with orginal firmware, but once I use Singularity/Vestinious, it can complete the update and then I remove the sd card and it restarts the device

the first screen is the wall paper with SHENZHEN on the right side and it ask for unlock the device. but the touch screen stop working and I am not able to unlock the device , strange

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys

I've seen few posts about my problem but I'm totally new to this and basically I don't understand a damn of your posts.
I have a model of ePad MID701 7inch, Telechip Tcc8902 720MHz Processor.
It was working fine until one day when it stoped loading, it turns on, there's a loading animation and nothing more, even when I leave it for few hours.
I downloaded the Modroid v7 software but I have no idea how can I install this since my ePad is freezed and I don't have access to the memory card. When I plug the device to the computer there's no acces to the Memory Card either, and I've read that's the way to install the software so I'm very very very confused :/
I really like that device, please help me.
Thank to ya all.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought the midv7. Got it shipped to my country and got it today.
But wel i charge it, the red light turn on for about 10 seconds.
Also the tablet does not powers on...

Help!!!!
Hi ola007,

Did you ever get this resolved? I have exactly the same issue on a midv7 that I just bought. Was it the power supply, battery or something else that caused the issue?

Thanks, Ian.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.