Android Tablets Forum banner
61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
my MIDV7 Green LED vibration on start up Black phone jack. Red Led when charging. I installed udroid 1.5.5x and the was giving it to someone else so i factory data reset it and now it only works with the charger in it. any help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hmm... am having a problem. I have the Blue LED version and downloaded and copied the files onto the Micro SD card, but when I boot with it in the tablet, it just boots normally, no upgrade message or anything. I am not a noob to computers, SD cards, firmware updates, etc. but can't figure out why it's not working.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi i have a green light tablet i downloaded and installed the vestinious 1.3.6.1. i cant get the app market to work cant even sign in. can any one help or point me in the way of one that does work please

·
Registered
5 Posts
Okay, new problem, not as big. The resolution seems off, and I can't find the place to reset it. The screen is offset with the edge of wallpaper not aligned correctly. Anyone know how to fix this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am newbie this forum. I have Mid V7
Model : WonderMedia WM8650
Android Version: 2.2
Kernel: 2.6.32.9-default
Build #: generic-eng2.2 Froyo ver1.5.5-20110920.023830

Can I upgrade to 2.2 to 2.3 version for this model? If yes, Please point me to right direction.

Thanks in advance.

·
FW Developer
745 Posts
I am newbie this forum. I have Mid V7
Model : WonderMedia WM8650
Android Version: 2.2
Kernel: 2.6.32.9-default
Build #: generic-eng2.2 Froyo ver1.5.5-20110920.023830

Can I upgrade to 2.2 to 2.3 version for this model? If yes, Please point me to right direction.

Thanks in advance.
Welcome to Slatedroid

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been wrestling with a MID 7" tablet I purchased off eBay. The instruction booklet ID's it as WM8650. I was completely unimpressed with the installed software and captive android market and inability to download apps from the web. I came to conclusion I needed to "root" or "reroot" with a new OS and most recently tried the "Singularity" download. After following the process outlined on this forum, I have the SD card inserted in the tablet and turned it on. I now have a screen showing "WM8650 Android2.2 upgrading ...", which is as far as it goes. Has been sitting with this msg now for 10 -15 min. If I remove the SD card and turn it on I get nothing. Any ideas?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok, I'm very confused. The Ekon M009 firmware off the website works fine for me. Except of course shitty market access and no flash. well i installed singularity and the touch screen wouldnt work but it loaded and i could use a mouse. i tried copying over the env_boot file from ekon m009 firmware to singularity and that didnt work either... any suggestions?

61 - 80 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.