Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HiI have a HSG x5 tcc8901 whit wince Os.It' s possible to install Android??I try to install firmware for tcc8902 X5A (thread-9599-1-1.html) ( tcc8901 its' differente to tcc8902 only for 3d accelerated hardware)i disassembler my tablet for enter in FWDN ; install firmware tcc8900_mtd.img , no error.I reboot my table, but after linux logo, i see only a Black screen...if connect the table to pc , i see 3 usb device, but are empty/unavailable.Please help me.

·
Registered
784 Posts
After the Tux with beak logo (upperleft corner) you should get 'android' text in the center of the screen. First boot takes a long time!It seems, Android has booted up, but screen is not working. The 3x usb device, are android ADB interface (install the driver) and 2x mass storage, right ?I suggest to check if Android is running.. Install the adb driver from my topic, and use droid explorer with usb connected to PC and see what happens
(I suggest to remain in the main topic, it's better.)

·
Registered
784 Posts
The main forum topic for the X5A is here:http://www.slatedroid.com/augen-gen...hdmi-midx5a-midx6-rooting-hacking-thread.htmlAlso, there is the driver for ADB so the device can be see inside Droid Explorer. You need to check if you have under 'my computer - right click - properties - device manager' a device, with ? (android eclair or similar) and install the driver for it that you download.We can continue further in the other topic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.