Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,Appears my microphone isn't working....never has.....Cannot find any controls for it though ...in case any level adjustment is possible. I realise it's asking a lot for the price tag on this item !Any ideas or otherwise does anyone know of any apks linked to microphone function ?Many thanks !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, Same issue on my 1.7.2 FlyTouch plus the camera doesn't work too whatever is the soft I use. The application starts but is blocking just asif the camera and the microphone were not connected.I did a factory reset and reinstall of the 1.7.2. Same issue.No answer from the vendor.

·
Registered
58 Posts
[quote name='mybritcar;39512]Hi' date=' Same issue on my 1.7.2 FlyTouch plus the camera doesn't work too whatever is the soft I use. The application starts but is blocking just asif the camera and the microphone were not connected.I did a factory reset and reinstall of the 1.7.2. Same issue.No answer from the vendor.[/QUOTE'] You might want to try upgrading to 1.7.4 possibly the slatedroid v2, or even the 1.8 firmware, I found the same issue initially, and upgrading added these features back. ( unfortunately, no mic volume adjustment tho!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmmm....mine came loaded with 1.7.4. (Camera does work OK though) @ Synonymous Thanks - I did try loading SoundHound and also found some useful looking "recording Apps" on SlideME...still cannot record spoken word (even shouted !) although does record a faint tapping sound if I tap the microphone hole with pen / stylus.....

·
Registered
21 Posts
i also have problems with microphone on my flytouch device. when i try to use it with program like SoundHound i get no result, no matter how loud isthe volume on my speaker. i have also tried to use it for calling over SIP account with fring, the result is that my voice isn't heard on the phone that i am calling, but i hear an echo of my voice on the flytouch. Any idea what could be wrong with it?P.S. : i am using the latest firmware from GermanPsycho

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did anyone solve this issue?? the mic will only work on Sound Recorder on my FklyTouch 10.1" 2.117 droid no SIP , Skype or voice search what to do how do you uninstall Sound Recorder it came with the pad??
Also the camera just shows green and red like an interference no image at all
thank you
Denis

1 - 8 of 8 Posts