Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,Just receive my new 32 GO micro sd card noname class 2 (i presume)Not test yet in my apad (still comming this week will report)But in my reader it seems very slow :-(Do you know a place where i can buy a good real class 4 or even Class 6 if it exist May be just 16 go or 8 Go for the same price (but turbo boost)I want you give feedback with your own experience ! ;-)Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
Where did you buy it? Are you sure it is real> I ask because there are soooo many Chinese fakes out there. They achieve this by low-level formatting a small drive usually 2Gb or so to report a larger size. If you want to test it please try this proggie H2testw Google it. It will reveal whether its a fake or not

·
Registered
101 Posts
There's a good chance it won't work at all in your aPad. Specs report that it supports up to 16Gb everywhere.On the other hand, I've read about people claiming there should be no reason that it won't support 32 because there's no technical difference to 16Gb support.You might very well be the first tester
Edit:I just looked up the thread I was referring to and saw you where already discussing the same subject in there. That means I didn't tell you anything new here ;Phttp://www.slatedroid.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?1345-Can-they-use-Micro-SDHC

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok the test fail for the first one :-( not sure if it is the reader or not will wait until i got my apad (this week)I want now to find a good fast reliable micro sd … if you know a good adress ??

·
Registered
64 Posts
Oh sorry to hear that, pomme-accroThe reality is you cannot trust many Ebay or Chinese MicroSD cards. It is a huge scam of fakes.That is why I am suspicious of the sellers who offer Apads with any amount of memory from 2-16 Gb at little or no extra cost. I think they may possibly be fake too and this will cause massive problems as the software rides on them. It's OK until they go over their real capacity and then they start overwriting everywhere. The best solution is to buy a "real" brand such a Sandisk from a trusted store with a reputation in your own country.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.