Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I too have been getting the run around from merimobiles order number 3801. The dhl number they give you is a reference number not a tracking number. On dhl site they have a area that you can input a reference number. The reference number will get you your tracking number. I Sent merimobiles a pay pal payment on august 9th and I still can't track or received my tablet. They have good communication with you but they really don't help you solve much. Phillip is nice and all but he is just one man and seem to be overwhelmed. They are very slow at getting you your product and I kind of wish I would have ordered from someone else now. There site says item shipped but when I called dhl yesterday with the reference number merimobiles gave me dhl gave me the tracking number and then she said they haven't actually received anything from merimobiles to ship. So I have no idea when I will get my tablet. Can anyone tell me how long it took them to get there tablet from merimobiles?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Merimobiles had to get the new tracking number from ups. what happened was I selected dhl for shipping but dhl will not ship to my house address so merimobiles had to transfer the package to ups. The confusion was that merimobiles made it sound like transfer was going to happen after it arrives to the united states. But, the package was transfered to ups in hongkong and I didnt have the new tracking number until I emailed merimobiles today and they gave me the new ups tracking not the old dhl reference number that was still showing on merimobiles my account. So basically if they would have updated the info on their site to reflect the new shipping changes there would have much less confusion. But all is good now.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Hi This is Philip from merimobiles, we used to give out the track# to be tracked as a reference, now we no longer do so we only give out the tracking numbers once they are updated in the system. We do our very best to get the orders out asap and most are out asap, and shipping times are respected 99% of the time, i know this thread is over 2 months old, but id like to mention that we have improved our system since than and the situation and shipping times and explanations have been improved, im glad to hear that the situation was resolved as this is our #1 concern the customers satisfactionthanksPhilip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.