Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for my English.I ordered the APAD on site merimobiles.com, Monday 'July 5.I immediately made payment via paypal.Today, July 7th, I contacted customer service to ask when will my APAD, and they said it will be shipped tomorrow.Why all this time if the payment was made immediately?There happened to you?

·
Registered
101 Posts
The product page actually tells you this: "Availability:: Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Business Days"Check my signature for my shipping experience from MeriMobiles to the Netherlands.Also, if you received a tracking code like this: H123456789 (starting with H) you can actually use that but the website doesn't tell you how.Here's what they mailed me when I asked:
1.go to ups.com2.click on tracking at the top of the website3.click on track by reference on the left hand side4.put the tracking number provided where it says shipment reference5.push enter and it will give you the updated tracking number

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
@McMaddThat is a wonderful piece of information. When I ordered from merimobiles, the item was virtually at my door before I got the updated tracking number. Now if I could just get an update on my RAmos w7, I'd be a happy guy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts