Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hello, everything seems to be ok with my little beast here in belgium ;-)But i miss one thing : sometimes when i launch an app wich have no software button (for quit) and are full screen i cannot return on my home desktop or simply quit the application :confused:When it is possible i do this always by pressing the home on the screen up left corner but i cannot when the app is full screen :-(But they are two real button upside the apad one is working "Menu" and the other one give nothing.In the manual they said it is the back button "get back to the main menu" Is there a problem with my hardware button ? or is it normal ?Thanks

G

·
Which firmware are you running? On older RogerBraun and Xaueious' firmware there was issues with the buttons but I just loaded RogerBraun's Hybrid 5.1 (red led) onto mine and home and menu are working as they were with the stock firmware.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm also on this wonderfull 5.1 from Roger ;-)When you're saying your buttion are working you're speaking about those real (mean hardware) ?Would you mind (if i can abuse ;
) trying something simple for me ?Launch this app from the market (a game for little child) "Find it Disney".After launch you've got a menu press start game (you can play if you want) then try to come back home And if you can explain me how you do it ;-)Thanks for your help

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm also on RB 5.1 and tried what you asked.The left part of the rocker button uses the hints in the game, the right part gives me a popup asking if I'm sure I want to quit.

·
Registered
94 Posts
[quote name='McMadd;21273]I'm also on RB 5.1 and tried what you asked.The left part of the rocker button uses the hints in the game' date=' the right part gives me a popup asking if I'm sure I want to quit.[/QUOTE'] Many thanks McMadd you're very kind ;-)It appears that my left part of the rocker button doesn't work :-( My question is: 1? should i go and try to repair myself (broke warranty)2?Ask Emily Wang a refund or exchange (must pay ups)3?Leave like that (because they are few app that doesn't let the access to the home button (software)Here is the picture:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SlyDog;21929 said:
"spare parts.apk" that makes the big button your home button. Very useful for those apps you can't escape from
I want to say thank you SlyDog !! it solve my problem ;-)) you mad my day !! THAAAAAANKS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts